Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Niagara Falls

This past week-end I had my 14 year old nephew and a friend come down from the Ottawa region for the week-end. On Saturday, we took a trip down to Niagara Falls

Nephew - Jeremiah and his friend Ryan looking over at the US part of Niagara Falls with their toques on. It was about 30C, but they don't care because they're cool (In their own minds).



The Canadian Falls (above and below).


They sure love skate boarding ... Now I'm off for some well deserved sleep!

4 comments:

MargieCM said...

Oh wow, how I'd love to go! My brother has seen Niagara Falls, and my Mum went there many years ago, but it is still on my must-do-someday list. Unbelievably huge, powerful and spectacular.

Speaking of which, what a fantastic closet reno! Does Jim travel?

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Lesley,
Nice pictures! I hope you're enjoying your summer out west. ;) We've stopped here for the night on Cape Breton, where they've had 14 straight days of rain. Clearing tomorrow, they say, and so we will hit the Cabot trail and enjoy the beautiful scenery.


xx
AM

Dale said...

Those are great photos, Lesley!
I haven't been to Niagara Falls since I was little - probably 10 years old, or so.
Canada is such a great country with so many natural wonders.

Now, have you got a picture of the front of Jeremiah's head?

;)

Vallypee said...

Wow Leslie, I can't understand how I missed this post! I would soooo love to see the falls too. I don't even need to be cool...promise!

Hoping you are well dear, and that your house is coming on nicely. Looking forward to mroe updates from you in due course. xxx