Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yes, I am alive ....

.... things have been busy these last few months as I negotiated a new employment contract, finished up the curling season and dusted off my gardening tools. As you can see I have a lot of work to do - even tho I planted 5 rhododendrons, 12 hostas, one boxwood and some grass seed. I also have a bit of a trench at one side of my front square of dirt as I'll be putting in some tile there. Yikes, all the dirt I have there and I don't even have a big and active dog to blame it on!

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I dig, therefore I am...

It's going to look fabs in the end.

xx
AM

Vallypee said...

Oh yes, Leslie, it's going to look fabulous. Well done for all your hard work. Do you have any tips for getting rid of dandelions and buttercups without killing what meagre grass I have? They are taking over in my garden!

Dale said...

That's great, Lesley! And now you can breathe easier you have a job. That must be quite a relief.
I will be starting my new position some time in May.
Your yard looks great!

xo

grace said...

Good things Lesley!

Your garden is looking fabulous and when all planted it will look even more so.....

xo