Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm back

It's been almost a year and I can't believe it. I've always meant to post - but never did. I guess I needed a break and spent most of my time on facebook. However, I still am alive and kicking. Perhaps the warmer weather has taken me out of hibernation.

What inspired my return was reading my old posts and getting in touch with my past and missing the company on the blogosphere.

What have I been doing lately? Other than than the ordinary mundane things in life - I've been singing, creating jewelry, gardening and enjoying the warmer weather. As well, when it comes to music - I've discovered more great artists and vocalists that really want me to return to a more disciplined approach to singing again.

This post is spontaneous and I didn't have anything really planned to say. Except to say I'm back and give everyone a quick hello.

7 comments:

String said...

Good to see you again! It's been awhile!

Vallypee said...

Great to see you back here, Lesley. I've never really adopted FB, and this is my sphere too, so I hope you stick around! The music sounds good, as does the jewellery creation. Will you share some of your designs with us here...please?

grace said...

Good to see you Lesley.

Sounds like the past year has been good, fun relaxing things in your world. A year? wow.

x

Lannio said...

Perhaps it has something to do with riots in Canada. I went off slightly after G8 riots in Toronto and have now come on again after a post Stanley Cup Final in Vancouver. Mores the pity though with all these riots.

Thanks for all your "welcome backs"!

grace said...

eh, nice to see you!!!!

Anne-Marie said...

I think I am migrating back here too. FB just isn't doing it for me, aside from obliging my cousin who likes to play word games with me to feel better as she goes through a difficult recovery.

Welcome back.

Dale said...

Welcome back, Lesley! I've been so busy, it's a chore to simply open my computer these days.
But I, too, prefer blogging to FB.
It sounds like you've been very busy, too!

xx