Saturday, June 19, 2010

Progress ....

In the last month I sadly hadn't made any more progress on my garden until today! Two week-ends I was out of town, the other week-ends I was entertaining friends. But! today at 6:30 I decided to get up and at it before the 30 degree humid heat arrived. Three hours later I have petunias, a rock border more wood chips. Yes, I have a little to do tomorrow .... but that will wait. Glad that my plants in the rock garden are getting a little bit bigger too. Now, I'm off to do some shopping for groceries now.

5 comments:

Vallypee said...

Very pretty Lesley! The front of your house looks lovely. And good for you! Getting up before the heat hits..

Anne-Marie said...

That looks really cool, Lesley. What's next on the list? ;)

xx
AM

grace said...

looking fantastic Lesley! :)

Vallypee said...

By the way, I love your new profile pic to! Very arresting and lovely and happy!

Lannio said...

Thanks Val - it was taken in New Zealand so I was very happy!