Saturday, April 07, 2007

Refrigerator Madness

To keep up Suejoy's fun idea of fridge photographs, here is a shot of mine.


Postcards:
  • St. Petersburg, Russia & Paris France
Photo:
Annecy, France: One of my photos from the time I lived in this beautiful Haute Savoie town, nestled against a large lake with a canal system running through it.

Magnets:
  • grocery list, real estate agent, three cat depictions, alaskan showshoe, muir woods, penguins, ottawa, iceland, ladybugs galore and an imp from England
I also have a star in my honour from a hollywood themed party .... and the largest item is:

Canada's latest version of its Food Guide - which provides recommended daily food intakes for people of all ages.

11 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Lesley!

Just wanted to say thanks again for having us over yesterday. It was fabs (especially the port)!

Lannio said...

... not bad for a "gauche" evening. It was great to share the port with ya! Too bad Austin had to drive.

gypsy noir said...

I must admit, my fridge was covered in stuff before i moved...then i got a new one..i've been good upto now, all i have on is a magnet of a craster (famous for kippers) boat type thingy..

Vallypee said...

Hi Lannio, my fridge is at the far end of my barge, and is quite small and insignificant, so I don't put anything on it at all ....except load the top up with all the stuff I can't fit in me cupboards..lol. Anyway, I like the colour and variety of your fridge stuff. Nice memories there too!

Stevie said...

I think I have a fridge. THere is a door in my kitchen, and it is covered in magnets, photos, magnetic poetry and pictures drawn by the kids ages ago, and if I open it, I can put things in to stay cold. But as it is covered on all three sides, I can only assume I have a fridge...

ian gordon said...

Fridge Magnet Art. Love it. Someone should do a book.

grace said...

Great coverage there. Mine is blank. How is everything going?

xx

Stevie said...

I think we should all send Gypsy a photo of outselves with a funky fridge magnet to decorate her new fridge...

Mary Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Beth said...

L* I definitely recognize the food guide from my studies, the Ottawa city logo!

I have nothing on the front of our fridge...but on the sides I keep my grocery list, and a cute kitty 'report card' from a boarding Kennel on Birchmount in Scarborough where I would take Sam when I had to go on a trip.

E.L. Wisty said...

Hehehe, these food guide charts are everywhere :-)