Thursday, June 12, 2008

Frustrated with blog videos

Hi folks,

Hope all is well. I've been trying to upload my short (less than 100MB) movies onto blogger, but to no avail. My videos are in AVI format so they should upload ... grrr

I've been busy with work, a show I was in a couple of weeks ago and house renovations (which are coming along very slowly).

This week-end I'm going to be brave with my bad arm (still) and paint the hallway. I'm tired of staring at plain white .... so boring! I'm also having friends over tomorrow night and spending time with friends on Sunday night. Oh, I'm also singing a duet on Sunday too (oh how I love singing)

Lannio
xx

8 comments:

Vallypee said...

Sounds like life is full, fun and very busy Lesley! Good for you! But look after that arm of yours.

I am also bored with white paint, but am having trouble trying to decide on a suitable colour, so white it stays for the moment.

Enjoy your weekends, your house and your singing, dear.

Dale said...

I know how much you love to sing, Lesley. You have such a beautiful voice!
A long way from "ahwee - ahwee" at the end of the dock - yet not that far, either.

I had trouble downloading vids at first, too.
For me, it's trial and error (certainly not know-how) that gets them there. Perserverance is the ticket, I think.

I thought it was your hoand that hurt - now your arm? Hang in there.

You're at that duet as I post this, I'll bet. Hope you're having fun!

Love and hugs
Dale

Dale said...

hoand?

...er, "hand" me-thinks.

MargieCM said...

Well you're one up on me Lesley - I've never been brave enough to even try uploading a video. Techno-twit, me.

Hope the duet went well (or is it still Sunday there?), and you didn't overdo the painting.

Busy is good...

Vallypee said...

Wow, Lesley, I just had to tell you I LOVE your new profile pic. It's gorgeous and you look so sweet...as if you're trying to keep a laugh back despite the sophisticated appearance!

grace said...

Hey Lesley...you arrived on my blog, niiice! :)

I have found that with blogger video it works some of the time, sometimes fast, and sometimes slow. I actually have only gotten it to work maybe 3 times. I upload to Youtube, and then post, alot easier.

I hope you post an audio of your singing, it is beautiful.

xo

grace said...

oh yes....your profile pic is lovely :)

Dale said...

Great new profile pic!