Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I'm home, after spending February in four different Canadian provinces and sleeping in six different beds (alone!).

It was wonderful to go on visits with friends, see my sister and meet fellow blogger Stevie (while in British Columbia).

Contrary to contrived stories - the evening with Stevie was great. Here we are in front of Dale's very slow computer giggling over what we'd say about the evening.


I like this photo in Dale's "well appointed" livingroom. Any livingroom with a Marshall amp and computer is cool with me!


The only ones who weren't too happy were my cats. Here's Rory in my bag, wishing he have could come along too (even tho I'm sure he'd hate all the car and plane rides).


My homecoming was made extra-special on the week-end by having Saturday brunch with non-blogging friends, attending a great dinner party hosted by our fabulous writing blogger Anne-Marie and her new husband that evening and then snow tubing with them the next morning.

11 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Wow, it sounds like you've had quite the month. It's always cool to meet bloggers....though I haven't met you guys yet!!

Yes, I'm quite sure Rory would dislike the cargo hold. *L*

Dale said...

;)

Dale said...

the cat's out of the bag...

Dale said...

the cat's out of the bag...

Vallypee said...

Sounds and looks as if you had a great time, Lesley. I've seen the pics on Stevie's blog too, and it was so nice to have a glimpse into Dale's world of fun and magic ;-)

By the way, your home looks very classy! I like the design of the building very much. Trés elegante ;-)

Sweet kitty pic as well. Isn't it funny how they all love climbing into bags!

Vallypee said...

You have been tagged! See my blog ;-)

Stevie said...

I love brick...

Stevie said...

And four different provinces, six different beds... hmmm... I knew you had a devilish look in your eye! LOL!
I watched Marie Antoinette last night...it is really quite interesting. Bloody sensationalist journalists.... even in the 18th century they were causing chaos....

grace said...

...the cat in the bag is a classic photo. love it..xxgrace

Unknown said...

Nice building you live in! I love brick, too. It gives even a newer building a kind of 'old world' rustic charm.

I've been meaning to tell you, too, that your photos of the Rockies are gorgeous - they could be postcards. Wow!

Great shot of Rory, too... Yes, the cat's out of the bag............bag....................bag..............

Darn echo.

Koos F said...

"Anne-Marie and her new husband"
Another one? What happened to Austin?
Lots of love and thanks for faithfully posting while I was 'elsewhwere'
Koos