Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Winterlicious to Winterlushous

A tired Lesley here about to venture out to her final Winterlicious meal with three friends, including our own famous blogger Anne-Marie. Sunday's meal was again outstanding! My tastebuds could really get used to having gourmet every week, but my pocketbook says "think again".

Tonight we're going to a more casual restaurant with lots of choices on the menu, including some great veggie selections.

On Thursday I move to a more Winter"lush"ous phase of Winter as I drive up to the Ottawa area and share a chalet at Mt. Ste. Marie, complete with hot-tub, for a week-end of outdoor and indoor fun and frolick with eight girlfriends. Oh yes, the drinks will be flowing too!

I didn't get outdoors to ski on Saturday thanks to an out-of-service phone line that was supposed to get fixed on Saturday but is still down (grrrr) so I must be good on Friday night to be in shape to hit the slopes on Saturday.

Sorry I haven't been as active these days - but my social butterfly wings are flapping too wildly these days and so I'm not home much!

4 comments:

Dale said...

Enjoy!!

Suesjoy said...

Thank you so much for your comment/support about Iraq!

I hope you had a nice dinner w/anne-marie.
I lived in Montreal for a year...I would LOVE to move to Canada one day, but hubby can't take the cold.
Ok- I couldn't take the cold in Montreal either!

Ottawa is a beautiful city too...I'd love to go to the Ice Festival and skate on the canal one day...

Take care and be well,
Suexx

gypsy noir said...

i'm down wind of your flapping wings..lol..
see you soon ..x..

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Lesley,
It sure was fun last night. Thankfully my cold/flu has not affected the tastebuds yet.