Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cats


  • There is no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast.
  • Cats aren't clean, they're covered with cat spit.
  • Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
  • Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later.
  • Dogs believe they are human.Cats believe they are God.
  • Cats are subject to a good many ailments, but never have they suffered from insomnia.
  • People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
  • As every cat owner knows; nobody owns a cat.
  • There are many intelligent people in the universe; they are all owned by cats.
  • The cat has too much spirit to have no heart.

and finally ....

  • There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.


7 comments:

gypsy noir said...

brilliant this is...and very true..

Vallypee said...

Although I'm a dog person, I have to admit this is true!

Vallypee said...

By the way Lannio, thanks for your quick visit to my blog! Just wanted to mention that most of us have furry friends with blogs too...they get quite involved at times as well...lol

Koos F said...

It's horrible Lannio, whenever I follow a new trail there's always these two women who got there before me. And more intelligent too, because I thought you were Dale's brother. Should have read her posts more attentively perhaps.
Anyway thanks for your visit, and I am very happy with your comment.

PS That sister of yours is very cool.

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Lannio,

Welcome to blogland, sister of Dale! You are completely right about kitties, and aren't we all the better for it!

I am owned by three cats myself, and I wouldn't have it any other way.:)

Cheers,
AM

Creemore said...

You're right, we are fabs! We rule the world!

*bisous*

Creemie

Metalchick said...

Hi Lannio,
Great post! and it's true too! I am also owned by two cats that I cater to.
It is true that there are several cats with their own blogs in bloggerland.
I would also like to welcome you to bloggerland. Drop by my blog anytime!