Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My sister's influence

Until a couple of days ago, I really didn't know anything about blogging. That was until my crazy sister (who lives over 2,000 miles away from me) and I met up at my parents (about 300 miles from me) and she told me all about her experiences here. Humm, I say, why not try it myself. No real purpose to my being here, except maybe to give her and others (new friends that I may meet here) a wink once in awhile. If you think she's crazy about music - all I'll say is that it runs in the family but she didn't drive my family crazy with her endless singing of Joni Mitchell, The Stones, Heart and others .... Oh, btw, hi sis!

4 comments:

gypsy noir said...

hello lannio..are you dales sister by any chance?...welcome BTW..x..

Lannio said...

I guess it wasn't too hard to figure out! BTW thanks x

gypsy noir said...

YAY HELLO DALES SIS...VAL AND DALE ARE MY WATSONS ..oops caps...

Vallypee said...

I see Sherlock's been here before me, Lannio! Welcome to blogland...it gets a bit crazy round here sometimes, but it's all good harmless and mostly clean (remember that I said mostly!) fun