Friday, August 18, 2006

WHO are you??

Today, I went into work after a late night of red wine and great conversation with a neighbour on mine and then her patio. I didn't think I'd make it to work on time, but I did!! Serious stuff today 'cause I had to put together next year's Strategic Plan. << quick, quick, clear those drunken cobwebs girl !!! >>.

I'm now still am at work with most of the Strategic Plan behind me << yeah!!! >>. But wait! My cobwebs have been cleared and didn't I hear someone say THE WHO are going on tour??? AAh, they're such a great band their tickets must be sold out in Toronto. <<check it out, check it out girl !!!>>. So I did .... the first sight I went to was a scalper site selling tickets for $1,000!! << ooh no, I said, they must be sold out!!! But wait, it's a scalper site - go to a ticket site >> So I did, I did and I have two tickets for December 4th!!



I saw the WHO in the 1970s and am delighted to see Pete and Roger in concert together once more. Sure I'm in a "saving mode", but some things are worth the cost of admission. Isn't it great that all the rockers of "My Generation" are touring once more?? However, too bad they don't sell tickets for $10.00 anymore.

3 comments:

gypsy noir said...

wey hey!!...good for you..you will have to dig out your parka and ben shermins now...you will have a fab time im sure ..the tickets should definately be in old money though..lol..

Vallypee said...

I agree Gypsy..I remember going to the Isle of Wight festival in 1970 and it was three pounds for three days! And everyone who was anyone was playing, even the Who, and I went specially to see them, and then guess what...I slept through the entire set!
I'm sure you'll have a fantastic night Lannio, and by the way, I see you rate (scuse the pun) our Bonnie among your faves. She's my absolute top female singer and player. I saw her a couple of months back here in Utrecht and she was still beautiful AND brilliant.

grace said...

Hi Lannio, I have tix saved with the cost of $10.00 on them. My how times have changed!! I just got my Who tix in the mail today. Thanks for coming by my blog.....Grace