Monday, September 04, 2006

Cedar Oasis

Had an amazing week-end at Cedar Oasis, a piece of property that friends have bought to enjoy and keep their Mobile Trailers

This is the Cedar Oasis property looking at some of the trailers with my dear friend Catherine (with her back to us) walking up the path


Standing from the same spot is a view of the famous Party Palace, where shared dinners, drinks and lots of fun are had.


The week-end was somewhat rainy and misty at times. This is the lake next to the property (across and down the road). Much of "the gang" took a walk on Sunday (yup I'm in this shot)


Evenings were lots of fun within the Party Palace. That's me with my dear friend Roben (left) and Kathy (middle)


Here is much of "The Gang". My 'bestest" friends Joe & Catherine are in the foreground. Catherine and I have been friends forever. It was actually on a camping trip where we first met her "hubby Joe".


Another shot within the Party Palace.

While we had no pig on any spit. We sure had a great time. Good friends, food and drinks in a wonderful location - can't ask for much more!



8 comments:

Koos F said...

Hmmm
I wouldn't mind joining you lot for a beer or two. Looks like great fun to me, in a pleasant place!

Anne-Marie said...

Great looking party there, Lannio. I'm glad you had an amazing last weekend.

You can always recognise the Canadian parties- those lumberjack shirts are like an instant uniform. :)

Cheers,
AM

Dale said...

Looks like fun!

We had company all weekend - very busy.

Good to hear you had a great weekend. Looks very Ontarioish...

:)
Dale

gypsy noir said...

well a right rave up that looks like there...nice to see your beautiful face on the sig pic! ..

Lannio said...

Koos - we'd like you to join us. Actually Joe is first generation Canadian and speaks fluent Flemish. Some of his family were in the Belgium Barge business.

AM - I remember a time when lumberjack shirts/jackets were all the rage in high school.

Dale - you and George would fit in with this Ontarian motley crew like a glove.

Gypsy - it's all my sister's influence!

Vallypee said...

Wow, what a great place to hang out for a weekend..In the last pic, you all look just toooo relaxed..;-).

Interested to hear that Joe's family were in the Belgian barge business!

Dale, I like motley crew(s) too...Lannio if Koos joins you, can I come in his spotty hanky??

Lannio said...

Sure, come on over. The more the merrier! .... and visit Toronto too. After all, you know a bit about that place.

grace said...

Hi, looks like you had a fabulous time!! x Grace