Monday, November 13, 2006

Nine "weird" things about me. Answering Anne-Marie's tag

  1. I love word play and constantly come up with (what friends refer to as) horrendous puns.
  2. I’m a sucker for total darkness at night and have 2 sets of curtains on one curtain rod (to block out outside light) in both my bedroom and living room.
  3. I like to sit in total darkness while listening to soft classical music before going to bed at night.
  4. I have a melody for every moment and can break out in song at any time during a conversation.
  5. I like to act like a monster in front of my cats while making growling noises, having my arms stretched high and wide, with a funny walk towards them. They’re so used to this that they usually just jump up on the closest chair to get a friendly pet after I’m finished with these strange movements.
  6. I’m a sucker for intelligent men – regardless of race or vocation. To me it’s the hugest turn-on.
  7. One can often see me on the street with the most peculiar grin on my face, smiling from ear to ear, while I’m in some far away place of thought.
  8. I am extremely spiritual, but have a difficult time talking about it.
  9. I am usually very shy, but work in communications, which entails a lot of public relations!

Oh, and like Anne-Marie, I too have way too many pictures of my cats!

8 comments:

E.L. Wisty said...

Nothing weird whatsoever in any of them! - except perhaps in your cats' opinion. But they have probably by now adopted a stoical attitude: "let's wait until the silly human is done with that peculiar activity and calms down." :-) As for being a sucker for intelligent men, I couldn't agree more. Grinning from ear to ear in public places? Hell yes! People should do more of it!

Vallypee said...

Lannio, we all seem to have something weird about our night time habits! You block out the light, Dale and Gypsy sleep with open windows even in minus brass monkey weather and I cannot bear having my nose covered...lol. I'm, a sucker for intelligent, odd men!! ;-)

Unknown said...

You tagged me!!! Okay, I'm working on it.

In the meantime, I don't find you weird at all - other than the bursting into song at any moment thing. That would tend to keep one on one's toes, I think...

...and e.l. is right. People should smile more in public :)

Anne-Marie said...

I need to capture you bursting into song as you stroke a few cats vying for your attention.

I will have to come back tomorrow and look at your previous post. Too much work tonight!

grace said...

Hi Lannio, I have too many pictures of my dogs!!! But am sure I will take a few more today!!

take care xx Grace

Unknown said...

Lannio,

Hi. I've made my list! I keep thinking of more things now....

Thanks for the tag!

Dale said...

Isn't it great to discover that weird and normal are interchangeable...

Dale said...

I spend most of my day with a shit eating grin on my face!